Styled after classic tool bag design with a nod to luxury. Hand crafted from gorgeous 19 oz. waxed cotton canvas, copper rivets, stainless steel hardware, and heavy German snaps, with high-quality and eco-friendly English leather. The waxed canvas fabric is super-strong and highly water resistant, yet breathable. Designed to fit the VeloOrange portuer rack (14" x 10.5")
Like all our bags, it is completely handmade by us, with the utmost care and attention to detail. We use only the finest materials, finish all seams (no raggedy or fraying edges), and burn and smear every loose thread. Quality of workmanship is our number one commitment.
- sturdy, water-resistant waxed canvas fabric
- hand cut and finished (even the seam binding) highest-quality, vegetable-tanned English leather
- foam base for vibration dampening while riding (this helps keep more fragile items from being damaged)
- brass YKK zipper closure.
- top opening has a square metal frame inside so it opens very wide!
- LOTS of inside pockets with key fob - see pic...
- best quality German snaps for quick and secure attachment to rack
- rear leather rack-guide for stability
- strong leather handles
- metal d-rings for optional shoulder strap
- super roomy size: 10.5 x 14 x 11" (when open)
We have more photos of this bag here: